OUR WINES / WHITES
“A wine combining richness, fullness and minerality”
Puligny Montrachet Premier Cru Les Perrieres
- Grape variety : Chardonnay
- Rootstock : 3309 C-SO4-5BB
- Average age of vines : 38 years
- Surface area : 0.61 hectares
- Aging : barrels for 1 year, with 20% new barrels, then 6 months in stainless steel vats
- Fining : Bentonite + Casein, one month before bottling.
- Filtering : light filtering before bottling
- Bottling : after 18 months of aging
- Best consumed : 3-8 years after bottling
The Chassagne-Montrachet vines were removed, and then replanted with Chassagne-Montrachet white.