OUR WINES / WHITES
“A rich, robust aroma, lingers on the palate with a strong minerality”
Bienvenues Batard Montrachet
Our Grand Cru vines are especially well-protected in a particularly fine microclimate. These white Grand Cru wines have especially good aging potential.
- Grape variety : Chardonnay
- Rootstock : SO4 –
- Average age of vines : 48 years
- Surface area : 0.12 hectares
- Aging : barrels for 1 year, with 20% new barrels, then 6 months in stainless steel vats
- Fining : Bentonite + Casein, one month before bottling.
- Filtering : light filtering before bottling
- Bottling : after 18 months of aging
- Best consumed : 5-10 years after bottling
The Chassagne-Montrachet vines were removed, and then replanted with Chassagne-Montrachet white.